ASHWAGANDHA- An evergreen shrub with countless health benefits
Known with its botanical name- Withania Somnifera, also known as Indian Ginseng and Winter Cherry, Ashwagandha has its own unique importance in Ayurveda. Native to India and Southeast Asia, this plant is a small shrub with beautiful yellow flowers.
Extracts and/or powder derived from the roots and leaves of the plant are utilized to treat a wide variety of conditions. For hundreds of years, this evergreen shrub is used for various medicinal purposes.
Health benefits of Ashwagandha
The physical and mental health benefits of ashwagandha are countless.
- May help the body to cope with stress and anxiety.
- May help improve fertility in both men and women.
- It can help in boosting testosterone levels.
- It helps improve cognitive function.
- Promotes restful sleep.
- May help reduce blood sugar levels.
Frequently asked questions
Is Ashwagandha helpful in weight loss?
Yes, if you want to enhance the results that you obtain from your weight loss journey, incorporating ashwagandha into your diet can prove to be helpful.
- Can I take ashwagandha on an empty stomach?
Yes, ashwagandha can be taken on an empty stomach, however, if you experience some kind of discomfort, you can take it with a small amount of food.
- Does ashwagandha benefit fertility?
Ashwagandha is helpful in improving fertility in men. The herb has the potential to increase semen volume, sperm count, and sperm motility in men.
- Is ashwagandha safe for women?
Ashwagandha is safe for both men and women. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it is advisable to consult your doctor before taking ashwagandha.
- Can I take ashwagandha with water?
There are several ways you can take ashwagandha. You can take ashwagandha capsules with water or milk.
- In Sanskrit, ashwagandha means “odor of the horse”.
- Ashwagandha is loaded with bioactive compounds such as saponins, alkaloids, withaferins, and withanolide glycosides.
- Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, it is capable of adapting the body to any health condition.
- Ashwagandha helps in restoring balance in your body.
Go for your products, mention the product detail,ingredients, benefits & daily dose recommended by you. you people are not picling themcustomer cafe no., not answering on your facebook page. How to communicate with you. I am not get my order of 18.4.22.