Memory, focus, clarity, and much more
Ginkgo Biloba, simply it's an antioxidant-rich herb derived from one of the oldest tree species. This large tree has fan-shaped leaves, and hence, it is also regarded as a duck foot tree. The tree is native to Japan, China, and Korea, and in the past few years, the tree is also grown in the US and Europe. Seeds obtained from this plant are used in traditional Chinese medicines for a wide range of healing purposes.
One of the oldest living trees in the world.
Some amazing health benefits of Ginkgo Biloba
- Helps in reducing the symptoms of anxiety.
- Can prove to be helpful in memory problems caused by dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
- The herb has the ability to reduce inflammation caused by various reasons.
- Can help in treating conditions caused by poor blood circulation.
- Helps in improving mental performance.
- Helps in reducing mental health issues such as anxiety and depression.
Frequently asked questions
● How does Ginkgo Biloba help my brain?
Acting as an antioxidant, it improves blood circulation to the brain. These effects can help your brain and body in many ways.
● Can I take Ginkgo Biloba on an empty stomach?
It is advisable to take Ginkgo Biloba after a meal with a full glass of water, it will help your body absorb the supplement and reap its best benefits. Also, avoid taking Ginkgo Biloba with other drugs such as seizures or blood thinners.
● When can I expect to see the results?
It depends on the condition you are using this herb for as well as the dosage you are taking. In general, it takes somewhere around 4 to 6 weeks when you can start noticing improvements.
● Can I take this herb at night?
Yes, if you take Ginkgo Biloba somewhere around 30 to 60 minutes before bed, it can help in reducing stress levels while promoting relaxation.
Some interesting facts to know
- It is also known as 'living fossil'.
- The tree is the only living connection to date between ferns and conifers.
- It can help in eye-related diseases such as glaucoma.
- For those who have high blood pressure, this antioxidant can help.