Green tea is enriched with polyphenol and antioxidant components! !
Green tea was traditionally used for medicinal purposes and not as a beverage. In India & China, the leaves of Green tea were used to heal wounds and control bleeding. Green tea originated in China, and it is also known to be the largest producer and exporter of Green tea. Whether taken as a beverage or a food supplement, Green tea minimises cholesterol in the blood. Green tea extracts are more potent than a cup of green tea as it contains a concentrated amount of catechins.
“India, Japan & China used Green Tea to control bleeding & heal wounds.”
Some Amazing Benefits
- Green tea is good for fat burning.
- Helps reduce DTH, which causes hair loss.
- It is a metabolism booster.
- Rich in Antioxidants.
- Lowers bad cholesterol.
Frequently asked questions
● Which tea is more beneficial? Green tea or Black tea?
For generations, consuming GREEN TEA has been considered more beneficial and healthier than BLACK TEA. Green tea extracts contain less caffeine than the most commonly consumed black tea.
● Is it advisable to drink Green tea empty stomach??NO! it is not advisable to drink Green tea empty stomach as it could cause issues to the body. One should drink Green tea after meals.
● Why does Green tea differ from other teas?
Rich in polyphenols and antioxidants, green tea helps boost metabolism, concentration and heart health. Green tea is the only tea that does not undergo oxidation and is not completely processed. Therefore, the beneficial properties of green tea remain intact.
Fun facts about Green Tea
- There are about 1500 types of green tea.
- Green tea’s power doubles when you add lemon juice to it.
- Comparatively, Green tea contains lesser Caffeine than Black tea.
- China is the world's largest green tea-producing country.